Upload your images to Wikimedia Commons during the competition period 1st to 30th September 2019 by following these instructions.
Cultural heritage objects
- Find your object by browsing the monuments lists. They are arranged by region and municipality. Beside each item on the list there is an upload button for that item.
- You may also find your objects on the map and upload your images with the Monumental or WikiShootMe applications on your mobile as well as desktop.
- If the cultural heritage object cannot be found on the monuments lists, but you find it in the Finnish Heritage Agency services kyppi.fi or rky.fi, you can upload it with a special upload form.
- Download Ajapaik mobile app to your Android phone from the Play Store.
- If you are not using Ajapaik, you can find images directly in Finna.
- Upload the image pair with a special entry form during September..
You must be logged into your Wikimedia account when you upload your image. If you do not have an account, it is easy to create one while you upload the images. Registration takes only a couple of minutes, and no information about you is collected.